|Project||Water Reclamation Plant|
This project consisted of multiple work sites, some of which were adjacent to critical wetlands and/or water quality areas.
1. Construction of a membrane bioreactor Water Reclamation Plant (WRP).
2. Construction of a new raw sewage pump station and other facilities at the Washington Corrections Center (WCC) and demolition of the existing WCC WWTP.
3. Modifications to the WCC sprayfield to allow it to receive reclaimed water from the WRP.
4. Construction of new facilities in the vicinity of the Washington State Patrol Academy in order to provide a future connection to regional sanitary sewer and reclaimed water pipelines.
5. Installation of SCADA equipment at the City's existing WWTP.
6. 2,400 LF of 16" DI pressurized potable water line